Geek night, revisited…
Ed came over tonight, and we did our usual “geek night” thing — Which recently consists of, and certainly doesn’t exclude:
- drinking a lot of red wine, or single malt scotch (Ed loves that, I’m not really a hard alcohol drinker)
- scanning the latest software trends for funky new stuff
- showing off our latest geeky gadgets, because, hell — we couldn’t be geeks without our Pocket PC’s and GPS systems!!
- downloading a ton of mp3s that I’ve never heard of
- fending off casual sexually explicit remarks, and quite obvious come-ons about cute blonde girls (wonder what my hair colour is, huh?)
- sharing a ton of pirated software — most of which I’d never use, but it’s fun to say I have anyhow
- laughing myself silly over really stupid websites that Ed’s found (where does he find the time to explore this shit??)
- eating bad food (read: pizza, or hotdogs, or cheap take-out chinese food)
- yacking incessantly about geek-related items… you name it… we yack about it
So… you didn’t believe I was a closet geek??? Hello… welcome to T’s life. I only wish Kimmy would take part in these geek nights like she used to — we HAD SO MUCH FUN in the past! The guy that captures this chick’s heart will have to participate and enjoy these moments. Any takers?
LOL… I’m having a great day!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.