Quick, someone pass me a brown paper bag!
Don’t mind me… I’m officially in a state of panic, thinking about all the exams I have coming up.
At this point, there is zero room for bad results, as I need all three PFP designation courses behind me by October 23. (I can’t write my CFP exam Dec 1 unless I provide them passing marks for the other exams by Oct 31)
So… Here’s my upcoming exam dates, for everyone playing along at home:
- Sept 17 – PFSA (Personal Financial Services Advice) exam
- Oct 1 – FP1 exam (Financial Planning I) = Certificate in Financial Services achieved
- Oct 23 – FP2 (Financial Planning II) exam
- Nov 12 – AFP1 (Applied Financial Planning I) exam (PFP qualifier)
- Nov 26 – AFP2 (Applied Financial Planning II) exam (written, not multiple choice) = PFP achieved
- Dec 1 – FPE1 exam (**first test of 2 for CFP designation… these can only be written June/Dec!)
If all goes well, I’ll be a PFP designate by December 1st, and a FPSC Registered Candidate for the CFP (which requires one more gruelling exam in June 2013).
Now, how to balance life, work and study? This will be a challenge. Likely? I’ll push aside most personal balance in the short term, knowing that this is now months and not years away to finishing my accreditations.
YOUR TURN: What are you looking forward to, coming up? Let me live vicariously through you for a bit!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.