Hi gang! I survived yet another season of RSP mahem! As always, it was an adventure.
Now that I’m back, there’s so much I’m looking forward to! Such as…
- Taking lunches (what a concept, I’ve worked through every lunch break for over two months now)
- Going to Toronto for work – yep, I know I’m weird
- Going to Western Italy and Southern France (and Paris for a bit afterwards) on a five-star mostly-inclusive cruise on Azamara (no nickel and diming… yahoo!)
- My in-laws coming back from Arizona (I’ve missed them while they were away for Snowbird season!)
- My parents coming back from their latest adventure soon after we return from our adventure – theirs is much longer and sounds way cooler, but hey, we’re not retired like them
- Having some time to myself to get back in shape
- A stagette for Erin in Kelowna
- Being a bridesmaid in June, and watching one of my closest friends get married to the love of her life
- Having my brother and Diane come out for a visit for the first time in quite a while
- Another possible girls’ trip to Kelowna for wine-drinking-fun
The list goes on and on… I’m so blessed to have such amazing adventures to look forward to and experience!
YOUR TURN: What are you looking forward to?